Welcome to www.matrices.net!
My name is Sara Howard, I'm also known as Matrices. This site is divided into
"About Me" which is a short autobiography. "Art"
which is a showcase of what I consider my artwork
(including drawings and crafts). "Costuming" which is a
resource on how I built my own costumes, with tutorials on you how
you can do it, too! And "Other
Stuff" which includes links, my journal, and anything else. Thank you for visiting, I hope you enjoy your
stay. Go ahead and explore the site and have fun!
578902 people have visited this site since July 21st 2001.
Happy New Year!
- Starting January 20th I will be accepting project commission ideas! I unfortunately will not be able to accept every project that comes
my way. So you know what to expect if you want to submit your idea,
- Projects will be selected based on what is a best fit for my
artistic style and ability, and that I think I can accomplish
within your specified budget and time frame.
- Preference will be given to projects that match my artistic
style, since I will excel at those the most.
- Ensure that any files shared only feature content that is
"Safe for Work"
- And as a small reminder, I do not make client-designed fursuit
heads on commission. I only make and sell them at auction. So if
you are a fan of my fursuit heads, please keep on the lookout for
auction announcements on my social media pages over the course of
the year, thank you for understanding!
- I have revised my Pricing page and Order
Guide as well as added a Project Terms
© Sara Howard, 2013. (top)