Welcome to www.matrices.net!
My name is Sara Howard, I'm also known as Matrices. This site is divided into
"About Me" which is a short autobiography. "Art"
which is a showcase of what I consider my artwork
(including drawings and crafts). "Costuming" which is a
resource on how I built my own costumes, with tutorials on you how
you can do it, too! And "Other
Stuff" which includes links, my journal, and anything else. Thank you for visiting, I hope you enjoy your
stay. Go ahead and explore the site and have fun!
631914 people have visited this site since July 21st 2001.
This website is in need of an update!! I have begun a Patreon campaign
for those who want to be involved and wish to support the Matrices.net
fursuit tutorials! The tutorials will remain a free resource, show your
support, a lot of time and effort goes into putting together tutorials
for other's creative pleasure, this is a way you can get involved too!
-- Pledge today at
- New site layout!
- New and additional photos for tutorials!
- Revised and expanded content!
- Supporters get early access!
- Supporters choose what content is worked on
or added next!
- Plus many other goodies as I come up with
- My commission openings will depend on the workload I have in my
Queue. I understand that this might be a long time to wait, ..or it might not be!
So to give those interested in my work an idea of how close or far I am from the next
commission project spots I have, I have a public queue
for viewing here. Once that list of projects in the "to do" and "in progress" columns are moved to the "done" category I will be prepared to open again for new ones!
- If you have a question about your current project with me, or are interested in a status update, feel free to get in touch with me at any time!
© Sara Howard, 2013. (top)